We’re thrilled to announce a highly anticipated comic book signing event at Gnash Comics Ashburton on September 23rd at 1.30 p.m.
Featuring none other than renowned artists Jock and Lee Garbett. Join us for this exclusive opportunity to have your copies of “The Devil’s Cut” signed by the creators themselves. Mark your calendars for a memorable day filled with comic book excitement!
Event details and tickets : Saturday 23 September at 1.30 p.m Meet founding creators of DSTRLY Lee Garbett and Jock, get your copies of The Devils Cut personally signed.
“The Devil’s Cut” is an extraordinary limited edition print and digital release brought to you by DSTLRY. This groundbreaking comic anthology features a stellar lineup of founding creators and contributors including
- Mirka Andolfo (Sweet Paprika, Mercy)
- Brian Azzarello (100 Bullets, Joker)
- Marc Bernardin (Adora and the Distance, Star Trek: Picard)
- Elsa Charretier (Love Everlasting, November)
- Becky Cloonan (Wonder Woman, Batgirls)
- Lee Garbett (Spider-Man, Skyward)
- Jock (Batman: One Dark Knight, Wytches)
- Joëlle Jones (Lady Killer, Catwoman)
- Tula Lotay (Barnstormers)
- Jamie McKelvie (The Wicked + The Divine, Captain Carter)
- Junko Mizuno (Pure Trance, Ravina the Witch?)
- Stephanie Phillips (Grim, Harley Quinn)
- Scott Snyder (Batman, Wytches)
- James Tynion IV (Something Is Killing the Children, The Joker War)
- Ram V (Detective Comics, The Many Deaths of Laila Starr)
Moreover, “The Devil’s Cut” showcases a stunning array of talented artists, including
- Francesco Francavilla (Detective Comics, Night of the Ghoul)
- Ariela Kristantina (InSEXts, Deep State)
- Eduardo Risso (Batman: Broken City, 100 Bullets)
- Christian Ward (Invisible Kingdom, Aquaman: Andromeda)
DSTLRY may be a newcomer to the publishing scene, but its founders and creators are no strangers to the comic world. This innovative publishing company is the brainchild of former Comixology executives Chip Mosher and David Steinberger. DSTLRY is on a mission to revolutionise the industry by ensuring that creators maintain ownership of their characters and content, as well as an equity stake in the publishing company.